Sunday, May 18, 2008

So busy


I've been so busy finishing up this crazy move. I FINALLY finished on the 15th!
I still have stuff in the van that I have to unload, I really can't be bothered to bring it in. I'm so sick of moving!

Yesterday was my birthday... I actually spent some time in the sun on the deck of our new house. It was so nice & soooooo hot! Hello freckles!!! I'm noticing a trend in the attire of the males in the marina. It requires - shirts off. Every where I looked... shirts off. Round bellied salior men tanning their beer bumps. Everyone is so tanned down there already, and we've really only had 3 days of sunshine! Oh how I admire them... The girls gave me their handmade cards in the morning & actually got the breakfast in bed today! My girls are so sweet.

We also headed of course to Aberdeen to cream puffs yesterday. I love those things! I seriously could live off of them. Although, I would probably get to huge & that is something I so don't want.

I'm so close to sewing again. I can taste it! It's been so long since I've heard my dear sweet sewing machine zipping away.

I better get back to my girls!

Have a good day!

And enjoy your long weekend Canadians!!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jenelle! Hope you are well and talk to you really soon. I want to visit you guys on the boat and have "Papa Beard."
    -Sarah M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwhhhh! Thanks Sarah!

    I think of you often! I wish you would get on facebook godammit!

    Anyway! You are always welcome to come by the floating home & with out a doubt we will hit up the cream puffs!

    ReplyDelete