Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let me tell you about a NEW type snack!



A lady I know, turned me onto these yummy Korean puffed cereal snacks. I bumped into her on the seabus one day & her son was snacking on these. Like any sweet 2 year old, he shared with me a little piece of this little treat. Oh my gosh! It was so good. I tried to play it cool, when in real life, I wanted more! MORE I tell you!!! You have been warned. You can not just eat one of these circle treats. At $1.25 for about 6 in a bag... you can afford to eat more than just one!

Thing is, at first bite they seem like they are the cookie that the Cookie Monster shoves into his mouth & crumbles into styro-foam bits. We actually tried to eat these by smushing them whole heartedly into our mouths... it was messy... but FUN! Anyway, once you get over that it reminds you of styro-foam. This is the best tasting styro-foam that can be found! It seems slightly sweet, but it isn't. According to the nutrition facts about 4 of these account for 130 calories. Not bad right!?

We all know when you got kids, having a snack handy can make or break your outing. I'm telling you these are officially becoming a major staple in my diet.
THEY ARE SO GOOOOOD!

I could only find them at the Korean Grocery, but gosh darnnit more people need to to know about these snacks!

Spread the word! Spread the word of the rice & corn snack!!!

So yummy & kid approved!!!


1 comment:

  1. yeah i love these! but i buy them from hannareum market where they have this huge machine that makes them and a huge bag of 15 is 2.00! so yummy!

    ReplyDelete