Monday, May 26, 2008

I take it back


In my last post, I was all...
"How could anyone stay at an indoor play centre for hours & hours?!"

How wrong was I?!!! The birthday party was tons of fun for the kids! The 2 hours of playing before pizza, cake & presents seemed to drag on a bit. But, the girls toughed it out. I had thought we'd leave right after the presents. Then this one little girl was like "Is that it?? Is it over? Tell me this isn't over!". The feeling was mutual for all the girls. So WE stayed until 8:00!!! Holy moly! Party from 3:45- 8:00! That was one long party! The extra time we spent there did go by quickly though.

I met one mom in there & her record amount of time in there is 6 1/2 hours!! EGAD! That is just crazy. When I met her, she said they got there at 11:30 that morning. It was 4:00 when she told me this. I guess she gets her moneys worth... But, playing under flouresent lighting ALL day long??? And not to mention, in real life all I can think about is how dirty those tunnels are. How often do they clean them???!!! I can't think about it. In my old age, I have become the biggest germ-a-phobe.

I gave bubbles in the gift pails & that has been the girls favorite past time for the last two days. Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles! The bubbles are scented yummy mint, so it's actually been kind of refreshing around here!

I'm still settling into the new place. I finally kind of got my sewing area figured out. My biggest problem was/is that my kids like to snoop in all my stuff. My vision/hope was to move into a space that would have an extra room that could be a sewing room/craft room. There is no hope for that in this float home. I'm hoping that it will all work out. I have definitely become more creative with my use of space!

I'll post pictures once I get it all worked out!


No comments:

Post a Comment