Friday, May 23, 2008

She wanted sushi


Ideya's birthday dinner, originally uploaded by too_occupied.

The birthday girl wanted sushi last night! YAY!!!

That was a huge relief. We went to a place close to our house & the service was quick and the meal was ever so tasty. I tried this roll that actually had mango in it! I'm in love! I wanna start making these everyday. The mango with the crab meat & fresh cucumber - the combination was "da bomb yo!".

My birthday girl likes to try something new everyday & she ordered octopus(?) Or maybe it was squid. I am unsure, but the girl loved it. My oldest daughter.... not so fond of trying new things, just looked on in disgust at us. I really wish SHE would try more things. Anyway, it was all about the birthday girl & she enjoyed her meal.

Today is really the super exciting day. We are off to Crash Crawlys for many hours of screaming fun. When I booked the party the lady mentioned, that we eat at 5:30. I ask, "what time does the party go till?". She replies, "As long as you want. we are open till 10!".

Oh give me a break. The party starts at 3:30!!! "Yes we'll stay there for 6 1/2 hours"... No way!!!! Who does that?
(Knock on wood)

We'll see how everyone is doing after the 2 hours of play & then eating! I'm sure they will be beat!


As will I.

2 comments:

  1. how great she wanted to go out to eat sushi, we will have a japanese birthday party for my girl, so lots of sushi for us as well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's quite the sushi lover!!!

    Sushi party = Yummy!

    ReplyDelete