Friday, May 29, 2009

Ultra sound day!

I brought Luke to work today because we have to leave early to get him to his ultra sound appointment. The appointment is officially at 1:30 , so send us some positive healing love at that time! We got a call to come in at12:30 though, to get Luke's little belly fur trimmed.

He was nervous at first to be at the shop, sniffing around at everything. I had moved his beds around and he was giving me the eye roll about his favorite bed not being is his usual spot. I got the hint, and easily placed his bed back where it was. He hopped on in & is very content.

Our neigbour next door from Bruce Eyewear was very excited to see him at his old stomping grounds! I wasn't sure if he would really be up to saying hello to her. But, she called him over & he couldn't resist! He was going in circles around her legs - rubbing his head on every part of her lower leg! He is such a sweety. I love my Luke!

I'm trying to keep positive. I don't even want to think of anything bad right now.

He seems like the old Luke. Just a little thinner.

Thanks for everyones help that made this ultra sound visit possible!
*hugs*


1 comment:

  1. thank you anne-christine!!! y'all are the bestest friends!!

    ReplyDelete