Friday, November 7, 2008

She wasn't all bummed out! YAY!!!


Contortion class for my daughter went perfect for her yesterday night! I guess our talk kind of worked. There was 3 other girls in the studio doing their own thing when she was in there and she was fine. When I walked in to get her, one of the older girls was so excited for her. I'm so relieved. Relieved that we've made a baby step to being more comfortable around the other girls. I know she can do it & I'm so glad she did her best. Her teacher even said it was the best class she has had so far. Which is surprising, because my daughter has a little bit of a sniffly cold. She even wanted me to give her teacher a heads up on the cold, so she wouldn't work so hard. After class she said she still worked her hard anyway.

The puppy above is sweet Steady. He is my friend Mikes frenchie. He is 8 months old right now & has the cutest biggest paws EVER. I'm in love with his perfect paws. He is so great! We played with Steady last week on a visit to the tattoo shop that Mike works.

Check out this Shibu Inu puppy cam!
I'm in awe of the cuteness going on over there.
Found Via Gracie O

No comments:

Post a Comment