Sunday, November 30, 2008

My weekend/one day off



Yesterday was the most relaxing day I have had in FOREVER! I did nothing. NOTHING!!! Can you believe it?!! All I did was lounge on the couch & watched the Gossip Girl marathon!!! I am very lucky. My girls just left me alone. I had to bribe them with a movie at the end of the day. Which now I owe them... because the movie they wanted was not playing at the theatre we went to :(

I'm sad that today I don't get to watch the rest of the episodes, but it was nice to see what was going on. I seriously love that show. It would be so easy to catch up now I think/I hope.

This weekend was suppose to be about getting the Christmas stuff out at home. I wasn't feeling it yesterday, so the best I could do was bring out the family of Christmas kitties for now. I have been noticing that more people are decorating their boats down at the marina. I love it.
Boats with lights at night is fantastic! We have to get our lights on the house before it gets to cold out...


3 comments:

  1. It's nice to have one day for yourself, especially after you have kids.

    I am a fan of your Too Occupied store in gastown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap, there was a gossip girl marathon on and I missed it. I found you through Craft. What an amazing turkey--you earned that day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is nice to have a day to your self. Although a day to yourself at a spa, would be so much more worth while - then sitting on the couch watching gossip girl!! LOL!!

    Thanks for liking Occupied too!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete