Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"I love music", she writes.

My oldest daughter has been learning the guitar at school during music class, just since last week. I think this is fantastic! She is quick to pick up instruments and has a new found love for the acoustic guitar. On every foggy surface she finds, she writes "I love music" really everywhere!!! She is so excited about music class. Bringing home her music book to practice notes on her guitar. Santa got her & her sister lovely Hello Kitty guitars last Christmas. They sadly haven't been brought out very often, but now it's a different story for one of the two kitties. YAY!

The girls were writing out their Christmas Wish/Demand List yesterday. My oldest daughter is now hoping for an acoustic guitar this year. At least she hasn't discovered Guitar Hero! I hooked up the Wii a couple of weekends ago. They hadn't played it since we moved to the floating home, in May. I've created Wii monsters now. They love it, I don't know how I feel about it. They are so competitive. Maybe all sisters are like that. But, it can be vicious, as girls can be. When I was setting up the Wii to the t.v, I had to pull it out a bit to get it behind to plug the cords in the back. The darn thing started to fall!!! It's kind of up high above the built in desk on this shelf in the corner. The 42 inch plasma t.v bonked me straight in the head! I screamed "Oh my god!", as it fell in slow motion on top of my head. Luckily I caught it with my elbow & then my other hand caught up with it as it rebounded off my head. I swear, It made me 2 inches shorter. Those t.v's are h-e-a-v-y. Thankfully it didn't break & my head didn't snap off. I really couldn't imagine life with out my head or some trashy t.v before bed. I told the girls that is the last time I will ever EVER touch the t.v. I will however use a remote.

The guy in the awesome guitar boat is Josh Pykes.
Crazy great.



1 comment:

  1. she sounds like a talented kid! the hello kitty guitars sound super cute!

    ReplyDelete