Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How old was is it?


I needed help getting the turkey out of the house & to the van. It's so heavy!!! I couldn't find enough stuffin' for it so it is filled with anything & everything I could find - including the kitchen sink! I swear!

We had to make a stop at the box factory, as I making a giant oven for it for the window display & the guy helping us load the cardboard in the van, asks us "How old was it?!". We said "This turkey are given growth hormones to get to this size".

The Turkey is in the window, but I am just making the oven right now. It is getting many comments!!!

I will post more pics when it is done!!!

1 comment:

  1. pathological optimistNovember 26, 2008 at 5:03 PM

    OMG! you are a genius! this is beyond beyond brilliant lady

    ReplyDelete