Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holy cake string!


Found these + more cake string on a thriftin' excursion a month or so ago. They even had YELLOW! I was amazed. I think I have a life time supply of cake string now. You can never have too much of a good thing.

I'm procrastinating on this big window display that I have to get done next week. I really ought to start it tonight. It has to be done by next Thursday. I'm all about the "crunch time". I work better under pressure. No, that's not true. I get all stressed out when I work like that.

I'm gettin' on it. I'm so excited!

There is a contest in the neighbourhood for best window display. I wanna win. They are giving $400 worth of gift certificates at restaurants in the 'hood. You know how many bowls of tortilla soup I can by with that??? There is a place around the corner that serves it up. Love it. Love is a hot bowl of tortilla soup with a big goopy mess of melted cheese in the bottom of it. Heaven.

Anyway - the wheels are turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment