Wednesday, October 20, 2010

true blood+real life alex



My mom gifted me an awesome little sony e-book when we were in Hawaii. I didn't instantly take to the e-book. But, as soon as I got home I discovered just how awesome this little thing is!

It's heaps better than lugging a book all over town. There were about 35 books on the e-book already (thanks mom!). I noticed a few books by, Charlaine Harris, and I was so excited. A friend had loaned me the first one of the book series in the early part of summer. I read it even though I have watched season 1 & 2 of Trueblood. I have yet to see any of season 3. After reading more of the books I am so smitten with Eric. I love Eric and how much he loves Sookie. Now, I'm all out of books by Charlaine Harris on the e-book! ACK!!! But, it's okay, I'll be fine. I just need to search out season 3 of Trueblood online to get my Sookie & Eric fix.

How lovely is the real Alex Skarsgard in real life??? So lovely. I came across this video of him hyping up the crowd at some soccer stadium in Sweden. I'm Smitten. I'm adding him to my freebie 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment