Saturday, October 16, 2010

oh so easy!


I just transferred my old blog to the new one, just now!
 It was so easy! Gosh, blogger has made some many changes since I was last on here. I never thought it would be so easy to transfer all those old posts. But, it was. Awesome! I feel whole now.

The picture above was from earlier this week. Silly me locked my one and only key in the truck right smack on the seat! GOSH what a nerd I am! The lucky tow truck driver earned $70 in less than 5 minutes! I'd love to earn $70/5 minutes. It was so simple too, all he did was insert a inflatable pad in between the door and the truck... pumped it up using what looked like the a pump to check your blood pressure, slid in a wire pole thing and clicked the switch to unlock the doors. I wish I had known how easy that was going to be. Surely I could have done it. So easy.

Note to self: Make more copies of keys for the truck.

2 comments:

  1. What I like about the new cars is that you don't even need to use a car key as long as it is near by. I keep mine in my purse, when I get near the car it unlocks. Pretty sweet, huh.

    But until you get yourself a new car you have to just be careful in as much as you want to help out the tow truck guys. Yeah, $14 dollars a minute is a good score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to be living in 2010... I'm obviously still stuck in 1995!!! :)

    ReplyDelete