Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snuck & chuck


I had wanted so badly to see this movie in the theatre when it was out! I rented it last night, but didn't have time to watch it. Today, was a little quiet at work so I snuck a little of this movie into my day. (Snuck... is that a word? It looks funny to me - what a great word! Snuck! Snuck! Snuck!)

Anyway, one of my favorite parts was when the brothers were all on the motor bike! Loved it! With no helmets - how great would that feel?!!! Also loved when they chucked all their awesome luggage to catch the train.

I love all three of them. They are the best part of my day so far....

1 comment:

  1. ugh, such an amazing movie. i can't wait to buy the dvd. the soundtrack is AMAZING TOO! if i could figure out how to share mp3s, i'd send it to you... but i'm quite e-tarded at times.

    ReplyDelete