Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh sunny sunshine!


It was so nice the other day when we finally has some sunshine in vanccity!!!! It feels like forever ago, that I saw & felt the sunshine. It gives me hope that summer is coming - forget spring! Let's get straight to the hot lovely summer heat.

My world has kind of been crazy lately. I found out that the owner of my house, has sold it & we have to be out soooooooo soon. Which I am fine with now. I was a little scared a couple of days after he told me. I loathe moving! The not knowing of where you will liv. But, I am looking forward to the change. Our home is so dark, especially in the winter & it felt some what like a cave. So now I know after living in my cave, that I infact love having light shine through my windows. What was I thinking?!

So now I have options, which is kind of fun. I actually have my heart set on this floating home. Yes, you read right! I went to go see it today. I love it! It's killing me knot knowing if we got it. I will find out tomorrow if we did. I can't wait!

Oh not knowing!!!! I just gotta block it out!
Pray for me! I want it so badly! I have now become obssesed with floating homes. Browsing through flickr page after page, of cute little floating homes!
I want to be one of them.


2 comments:

  1. oooh floating homes are so cool!
    i always like to see the ones by granville island for their style.

    hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!


    xoxo go

    ReplyDelete