Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm doin' Monday all over again, tomorrow.


What a way to start the week. First with the horrid time change & "springin' foward". Yes, that officially started yesterday, which was fine. But, you don't realize how much it sucks until you gotta wake up EARLY! I managed to pull myself outta a wonderful dream, to get the girls up for school. I was dreaming about being at some dessert cafe in Japan. I was trying to decide on which slice of cake I was going to have... then BAM! Inner clock woke me up!!!

Everyone woke up to a slow start. I told those kids last night - that they were going to be sleepy in the morning if they didn't fall asleep early. Sure enough, they were hurtin' this morning. As was I.

I got the kids sorted, fed, dressed & I made lunches. I made a cheese sandwich for my little Miss. Picky. At the same time making my own lunch for work.... I didn't notice until now, when I went to get my lunch. It wasn't in my bag. In it's place was the left over cheese that was suppose to be put back into the fridge. I assume my lunch is in the cheese bin... in the fridge at this very moment. Why?! Why???!!!!!!

Then on my way out this morning it was pouring rain & I was putting my rain boots on.... I go to take my first right step and push a piece of glass right into my heel (inside the boot). WHY??? There was a piece of glass in my sock? Or the boot? I don't know, but thankfully I was able to pull the huge piece of glass out.

Then as I leave the house, I realize everyone has umbrella's, but me. I left mine as work.
Hello, frizzy hair day!

I am not letting my week start out like this. I demand a re-do for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment