Monday, March 3, 2008

Livin' vicariously


My friend was caught by the Sartorialist (peeped her on http://www.style.com), at fashion week in Paris!!!! I'm sooooo living vicariously through her. She just moved there for school, but will return to Vancouver in the summer. I'm sure she won't stay in Vancouver for long. I would love to be tele-ported to Paris to hang out with her... even for just a weekend. I'm working on a secret project with her. But, sadly I am a little occupied with some dumb bunnies & can't focus on getting my ass in gear to focus on our project together. More to come on that!!!
Anyway.

I so need to get out of this city. Even if I could just go to Everett, WA to visit some dear sweet friends! I just need a break from this world.

Everett, WA? or Paris, FR???

Looks like Everett is a little more realistic.
Damn.

(Clear some space on the boat Roberts family!!!)





2 comments:

  1. Damn Everett IS the Paris of mid-Puget Sound!And we'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! That's awesome! Such and honor, beautiful photo and beautiful woman :)

    ReplyDelete