Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm sure you've heard of Photojojo...

But in case you haven't! I just have to share...

Photojojo is a website that has tons of cool, fun ideas for your photos. You have to have flickr account to do the fun things. If you don't have flickr... I think it's time you got an account!! not only can you upload your photos, but now you can add video. Which is all sorts fun!

I registered at Photojojo for the twice a month time capsule. So they now send pictures they have taken from my flickr account from a year ago. It's so neat to see what I was up to last year at the same time. Actually the time capsule they sent me for April reminded me it was Luke the cat's, 1 year anniversary at the shop.

So not only is it neat to see what was going on in your life a year ago, you can type in a message to yourself for next year!

Added bonus - it just may help you remember birthday's & anniversaries that are coming up!

Word up to that! I need all the reminding I can get.

Get your Photojojo on here!

2 comments: