Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The odds of finding...


As you can imagine, I have become obsessed with floating homes. In between machine sewing & handstiching things. I get on the computer to see what I can find on floating homes. The results are in & it's not good! There is seriously no one blogging about life on their float home. Why is that? Why can't I find any?

Well, I did find one.
She just recently purchased her floating home in Portland, and has been blogging about it since March. But, just her. I really thought there would be plenty of informative blogs/sites out there. If you have ever come across a blog of someone living a float, please send on the link! I'm so disappointed.

I've search pages & pages on google looking up "floating homes". I'm starting to think that the odds of finding more blogs is as about as likely as finding an Incredible Hulk in a tree.

1 comment:

  1. Jenelle, I had the same reaction when I was bitten by the bug. I was shocked at how little information there is out there. If I can help you with anything, just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete