Sunday, December 21, 2008

'Tis the season

Environment Canada Weather Forecast


Metro Vancouver
Issued at: 11.00 AM PST Sunday 21 December 2008

Snowfall warning in effect.
Today..Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Windy. High minus 2.
Tonight..Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow early this evening. Windy. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Monday..Cloudy. Becoming sunny with cloudy periods in the morning. High minus 1.

Tuesday..Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
Wednesday..Periods of snow. Low minus 2. High zero.
Thursday..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High zero.
Normals for the period..Low plus 1. High 6.


We've had no running water at the house for 4 days now. The pipes are frozen & when I left the marina this morning people were so mad! No one has water there (100+ people). I'm interested to see what happened when I get home. We are in dire need of doing dishes & laundry. Thankfully we have heat. I would be so outta there if there was no heat. We also are able to use the public marina facilities. It's gross though. Only one shower & I swear no one cleans it. We bought a new shower curtain for the stall. I hate going there. I can only imagine how busy it will be if we don't get the water going soon at the marina. I think getting it going is un-likey because the weather is sooooo cold + snowy.

Today would have been a perfect day to stay home & be snuggly watching movies from the couch. I am working though. It's been dead. The roads are terrible, I don't blame people. I am hoping tomorrow is better. I can't belive how quick Christmas is creeping up on us.

I have to still pick up a few things.

I am still thinking about sweet Saori. I still don't have the details & hope that her ex-boyfriend will come in soon. I just don't understand. She was such a strong girl. Sadness. I sent her an email, hoping that it wouldn't come back. It did.

I gotta go shovel my walk again.

1 comment:

  1. ACK! brr! you should fly south [AZ] for the winter!

    ps. i love your new header!

    ReplyDelete