Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Advent calendar


I got this advent calendar the other day. My friend came in on a surprise pop in visit & her son had these for sale. I couldn't resist the Yeti Advent Calendar!!! The boy that made this is named Chaii & he is 10 years old. He is a very talented lad. He even hand stitched the cutest little pouch for me, with two little soft sculptures in it. It was a very pleasant surprise!

If you are interested, I have more of these at the shop!!!
Chaii says the best one is on the 24th!!!
Well of course it is!
Saving the best for last!

I totally forgot to mention to say, "thank you" to Craftzine for posting about my giant turkey window display! So many people have swung by sewoccupied!!! Thanks for coming to see my little world everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment