Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh lovely pumpkins!


My weekend was all about pumpkins! Sewing! sewing! and more sewing!!! Yes, people I'm back! I got my mojo back. I swear to you. I'm working on hedgehogs too - Oh yes my patient friends, pizza's are next on the list!

I had forgotten I even made pumpkins, until some one requested them at the shop. She happily scooped up 3 of these guys yesterday!!! Those sweet pumpkins didn't have to wait too long to find a new home.

My voice is still hoarse from being sick last week. I almost started to get worried that it is going to be like this FOREVER! I often get laryngitis (I know I got that one wrong!) but you know what I mean! I get sick & then I loose the voice. It's happened ever since I was 14. I have mixed feeling about my new voice. I hope people who have I have spoken to, don't think this is the real me voice - Or that I am a some pre-op tranny.

Off to sew!!!!!!!


2 comments: