Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Unofficial blog break & no more livejournal


off to school we go, originally uploaded by too_occupied.

I have been so busy & not doing much sewing for the last month. January was spent battling migraines & flu bugs. It was officially the worst way to start off the new year. Our weather was so strange too. We had many snow falls & slushy messes to deal with. All I can think is this poor world. It's falling apart. Our weather is suppose to be mild in the winter. Not constant snow storms & flooding!???

The sun did make an appearance last week. That is when I took this photo on the way to take the girls to school. I felt finally lifted of my bad luck. I just desperately needed some vitamin D, I think.

I have many exciting projects on my to-do list, and I can't wait to hop on it. Right now I am doing many clouds, as the boys are coming to buy them for their ladies for Valentines Day. I love seeing boys come to buy things for their ladies. There are many lucky ladies out there, that have such sweet men in their life. It usually plays out, with the men being dragged through the shop, the girls ooing & awwing over everything. But, the men take note & they do come and purchase these items as a gift at some point. So sweet! I love it.

Anyway, I better go get on those clouds!

P.S: I decided to more or less to seperate my personal life from the Occupied blog on live journal. This journal will be the behind the scenes action of Occupied which is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment