Thursday, February 14, 2008

Momma-bot


Momma-bot, originally uploaded by too_occupied.

I am workin' on wee-bots. This is the momma-bot.

Her hands are always cold, so she likes to tuck them in her front pocket. I can relate to her. I'm always cold & can always be found wearing a sweater, or at least a scarf around my neck.

We went for dinner tonight. I won't say where. Let's just say a "family restaurant". Our waitress was wearing shoes that were about 3 sizes too big for her. Can you imagine? Working a 8 hour shift on your feet, and wearing shoes that were way too big? I was so tempted to leave a big tip - because the girl needs new shoes right!? But, the service was terrible. I always feel obligated to leave big tips. Only 'cause I don't want them thinking I'm a cheap ass as I leave. But, service?.... it's suppose to be all about the service. I left her a good tip, even though she was a horrid server. Maybe her feet were affecting her service....

Poor waitress lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment