Sunday, February 1, 2009

How many can I get in there yo? 20.

Things are pretty dead around here in Occupied town.

I am addicted to double bubble gum. As I write this I am am trying to see how many pieces I can fit in my mouth at one time. I'm at 4 pieces. I got a big bucket from Costco to fill the candy jar on the desk at work. It's been nothing but bad news from the start. Having it sit there all day, mocking me. I can't help but constantly pop two in my mouth at a time. The flavour only lasts, tops - 5 minutes. It's easy to become addicted. I'm at 7 pieces now. My jaw is starting to get sore. Anyway. I'm at the last few pieces of the candy jar. I figure I better do away with all this gum. It can't be good for my teethies. That's why I am choosing to stuff as many as I can in one sitting. I'm at 9 pieces now.

I think my teeth are going to fall out.

We rented City of Ember last night. This is getting gross....I am at 10 pieces.
I enjoyed it. I love Bill Murray, in everything. He was a crazy potbellied Mayor. I had to talk my youngest daughter into watching it, she was disappointed that we didn't first watch Open Season 2. she really liked it. I am at 12 pieces. You know who was in it? The crazy lady from Taxi. With the super high pitched voice, she was the girlfriend of the of the other guy that spoke funny. Their character names escape me right now. I swear it was her. My, she has aged. She played the ailing grandmother in the movie. I wish the movie was longer...

I am at 14 pieces.
Yes, I have nothing better to do. It's so quiet at work, I think I am going to leave early. I think i am going to have to cap my gum experiment at 20 pieces, because that is the last of them.
I am at 16 pieces...

20 pieces here I come!

My jaw is killing me.


2 comments: