Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's hard keeping up with....



It's getting hard for me to keep up with Luke's twitter account. I can't keep up with my own anymore. The guy has more friends than I do! I made this little video of him last night. Can you believe the cat has a youtube account? I do all these things for him at his request. It's pretty competitive in the cat social climb. Cat's can be very demanding. I find myself slowly slipping away. It's all cat talk now! Nose bunts, purrs, meows & all this talk about catnip, yes, it's exhausting.

Luke's calling, he wants me to update his twitter account. He is such a slave driver!

Sheeesh! Gotta go.


2 comments:

  1. so adorable! does he live at the store or do you bring him with you to and fro each day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, lukey lives at the shoppe. i wish i could bring him home so badly! but any sort of travel & change freaks him out!
    he actually has never even lived in a house before. he lived in barn before this with the rescue agency for one year & before that he was feral cat living by a shipyard with a colony of 13 or so other stray cats!
    he has been with us for 2 years in april... he is the biggest baby! love him to pieces!

    ReplyDelete