Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!


My oldest daughter comes back from camping this afternoon. I can't wait to see her. It's been soooo long since I have seen her! Well since Monday morning!!!

I've kind of had to pull her costume together with out her this week. She wanted to be Chuck, from Pushing Up Daisies but wasn't sure if people would get it. She found this great dress that she loves - so she is just going to a "dead girl". My other daughter is going to be a devil. Which is kind of fitting for her.

It's suppose to be rainy & windy tonight. Which is a little bit of a drag! We normally host a little Halloween party with the bestest friends & then head out to go trick o' treatin' together but, since we live so far from the school now... it will just be the two of them. Which is kind of sad, but I'm sure they will have fun just the same.

Have a great Halloween everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment