Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's been a long time.


I have felt like this beached starfish for the last couple of months. I may have felt like this for longer, but it didn't hit me right away. I have felt little inspiration to sew or to share things with people on this blog. I just needed a break to sort my world out. I have been referring to the last couple of months as my mid-life crisis. I was just letting things go, especially myself. Now with the days getting longer, I feel better about things.

I hope to be back with a little more to say & more inspiring in the next while... I'm trying.

4 comments:

  1. aww, welcome back. you were missed. we all go through spells like that. glad you're starting to feel more like yourself again...

    xoxoxo
    go

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweets!

    i'm hoping to get back to my old crafty self!

    have hoppy easter!!!!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. pathological optimistApril 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM

    OH I'm glad you're back lady, I missed you and your inspiring crafts and words. I think a lot of us have been hiding under a dark cloud these past months, I know i've had some tough days.

    I hope your blues and bleghs are gone for good and the days just get brighter and better. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenn!

    You are the inspiring one!!!! I love your words. I just ramble.

    I do feel like it's safe to come outta the cave now. The horrible dark weather is not good for my soul.

    I am hopeful that I can get back on track. I really feel like I have been derailed for more than a year really.... time to pull up my socks!

    Hope you had a happy easter my friend!
    xoxoxo!
    jenelle

    ReplyDelete