Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm so in love with these guys


I'm unpacking boxes today of so many goodies, it's been hard to keep my head straight. I am especially in love with these little guys. They are called Troglodytes.
They are handmade by, Jill Penney.

I am in awe of the little army of Trogs. I really really want one for Christmas. I just don't know which one I'm going to claim yet. They each have such a distinct personality. EGAD! they are so adorable.

I started working on my window display Saturday & to my dismay, everyone was sold out of the stuffing I like to use for my toys. It is such a HUGE project & requires about 20 pounds of stuffing or more. I know. I am insane. But, if all goes well, it will be so awesome!

I'm actually leaving work early to go stuff my stuff.

Have a good Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. pathological optimistNovember 24, 2008 at 3:27 PM

    CUTE!! i have plans to come in without finn this weekend and stock up on stocking stuffers. have a great night stuffing your stuff jenelle :)

    ReplyDelete