Friday, February 22, 2008

What was I thinkin'?


I was just talkin' about this how long ago??? How feet can totally effect your whole day & body. If your feet are not happy in shoes. Your whole body will pay the price for it. I wore shoes today, that needed to be broken in. Everyone at home, warned me! "Wear socks! Wear socks!!!" I retorted with, "You don't wear socks with these shoes sillies!". I should have known better! My feet were bloody nubs by the time I got to work. Thankfully, I carry socks at Occupied! I stole these cutie panda ones to make my feeties feel better. I tried to deviate from my norm. I am most comfortable in sneakers. They are pretty fool proof for comfort. I'm too old to play roulette with my feet & unknown shoesies. I love comfort. I will admit it is great when you do find a pair of shoes, that don't do you wrong.

I think I'm looking for a new pair of sneakers tomorrow, to treat my poor feet.




No comments:

Post a Comment